Science English 162_Fall 2004

This blog was created for my EfS 162 section 53 of Fall 2004. The purpose is to make it easier for them to post thier feedback on the new Science English 162 program as well as the online extension with the weekly activities.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Hello

Hi ms Buthaina

About the feedback , I think that the objectives and procerdures of final project it was clear and the internet activity is easy , I have intersting about online (becouse it was the first time that i use it )
I like use yahoo group bec. i get iformation from it and communicate outside class.
It is good to use power point program (it is not my first time to use it) bec. its make it easy and fun .
Finally, I think this English 162 it helped me to improve my reading and writing skills .
Thank you

your student
Fatma Abdullah

1 Comments:

At January 15, 2005 at 3:12 AM, Blogger Buthaina al-Othman said...

Dear Fatma,

Thank you for posting your feedback on my EfS 162 online extension. I'm glad that you've found the Internet activities easy!

Good luck, :-)

Teacher Buth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home