Science English 162_Fall 2004

This blog was created for my EfS 162 section 53 of Fall 2004. The purpose is to make it easier for them to post thier feedback on the new Science English 162 program as well as the online extension with the weekly activities.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Eiman's Feedback!

Hello..

First I would like to thank ms Buthaina ...
About my feedback of the this semester ,I think the objectives and procedures of the final project were very clear ,the weekly Internet activities were medium ,the most inetersting activity for me was the outlining .
And I think using a Yahoo! Group for our communication outside the classroom was a very good idea because it help us too much and I like it ,and I think using blog also help us in our group to do our work easier.
I learned new presentation skills during this semester and this is the first time I use PowerPoint program, and I know now it was very easy and inetersting .
I think this English 162 helped me to improve my English specially writing and speaking .
At the end ,,I really enjoy this course with you ms Buthaina and all the student .
Eiman Boujarwah

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2005 at 8:12 AM, Blogger Buthaina al-Othman said...

Dear Eiman,
Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad that you found the Yahoo Group for our communication outside the face-to-face classroom a good idea. And I'm also glad that you liked using Blogs for your writing assignments.
However, I've noticed that you described the online weekly activities as "medium". Could you please indicate which activities are those, or did you mean all of them?

Thanks, again, Eiman for your cooperation, and I wish you all the best.

Best wishes,

TeacherButh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home